Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a shit job (literally)

So I've decided to do some WWoofing when i go to Switzerland next month. World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). As I did a little research on the Web, I found this hilarious video and it was only DAY Three of this guy's WWoofing adventure. It's so funny how "down and out" he seems after three days. But who knows? Maybe I'll be shoveling shit too. I do know how to breath through my mouth though. I learned that on the subways of NYC.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvjaa02oz-k&feature=related

First things first, Air India canceled my 2 flights to and from Europe so I have to get my refund and then rebook for October. Still haven't notified a family but I'm on it. Can't wait to go and see Sarah and Claudia. Hope to keep it cheap with the dollar the way it is. So I'm anticipating a lot of market jaunts and then the farm is free room and board. Yippee! I hope it's not a mushroom farm. That is my least favorite veggie. That would just suck. Then I'll have a YouTube clip showing mushrooms growing out of my pores. ick.

No comments: