Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grumpy Old Chap



I uploaded a bunch of my photos from London, but just 2 days worth. I think I have over 900 left to caption and crop and color correct. UGH! Luckily, going upstate this weekend. Between raking leaves and replacing light bulbs, I will post more. And write more here.

This guy was my favorite subject. Okay, I guess you can't call him a subject since he looks like he's about to grab my camera like I'm some kind of paparazzi but his face and expression is priceless. Oxford Street was insane this day. It was Monday, Sarah's last day in London before we headed to Geneva. And we had to shop fer gosh sakes before she left. So she was in the store getting this kick ass boots and I was hanging out outside snapping shots of walkers-by. It was fun. Only a few saw me do it. You can probably tell who. Oxford Street, as Sarah said, is the equivalent of the Macy's area. Large department stores and little shops in between. This was the day I discovered Primark and I will never be the same. It's the English version of Target. But dare I say, better?

No comments: